Tuesday 30 July 2013

Summer with family and friends






We have had a lot of storms this summer - so far nothing as bad as last summer for us.

This was after 2 hours of hot, hard weeding service! I am so proud of my young man!


Sack of potatoes! Him or my belly?

Lily is the "Peter photographer" and this is her favourite.


It's official! Both Mike and I have been asked by strangers if these are our grandchildren?
Could he be any cuter!!!

With Uncle Tony and Aunt Irene at Head Smashed In Buffalo Jump


Very windy day - check out Sophia's hair!



                                                  Wally's beach - swim and kayak
A little cold Lily?

Her Hero!


Twinkling eyes!
Setting sun with friends

Lifers!





Farmer Parker?




Who me?                             

No comments:

Post a Comment