Sunday 1 June 2014

sunflower fields in June

We found our pot of gold or maybe it's just costing a pot of gold, or in the words of Bertie Wooster, "I feel as though I am on top of the world with a rainbow wrapped around my shoulders!"  That pretty much sums up all of our feelings about this beautiful house so near to our dear dear friends! I just wish we could import the rest of our friends and family!
Sunday and sunflowers in a neighbours field

Love that man!!




Our flooring and wall colour

Fireplace mantle

The kitchen cabinets I have been painting

Sunflower sisters



Now where did I drop my soother?

He's got the "noser"
Just like his sister, who got it from her aunt Heather!



Finally I am allowed to pick the flowers!!

Papa's and their young

We are going to need to gate our community


Childhood friends are the sweetest


Is that Brett? Sophia? or Peter?

Big Brother Brett

6 comments:

  1. Ahhh Kate, those were beautiful pictures and such sweet memories. Your family is just so beautiful, I am so happy to be a part of your life!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you funmom - I will have to guess which funmom you are!!

      Delete
  2. Awesome pictures! Love the sunflowers! Is it the camera or is Lily really that much taller than Gabriella? I still can't believe how fast these kids are growing up! In a few years we'll have weddings to be going to...who's going to get married first???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lily is slightly taller than Gabriella - I must have done something funny with the camera. It is incredible to think how fast they are growing up - I think Ruby will be the first!

      Delete
  3. Really, really stunningly beautiful pics, the house looks amazing. The family even more so. Well done Parker clan. Xx Lots of love from us This.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh kate the great!! cannot wait to see you and the clan in a couple weeks. Miss you all and can't believe how beautiful the kids get year after year. You all are amazing and I admire you! Lees

    ReplyDelete