Tuesday 16 February 2016

Mexico with the Fisher women

This October my mom decided to treat my sister and I to a trip to Mexico with her.  I jumped at the opportunity as I have always wanted to go. I met with Mom in Lethbridge to travel to Calgary for our flight.  As we were traveling, Mike phoned us to let us know that P.V. was having a huge hurricane!  We post-poned our trip until November which worked out very well for us as we had great weather as opposed to the torrential rains we would have had in October.

 We went to Puerto Vallarta on the Pacific ocean side.  It was soooo much fun.  We had gorgeous weather - it was quite hot and humid.  We had a fantastic massage on the beach in a cabana with the ocean air blowing through and the sound of the waves adding to our relaxation.  The pools were so warm and unoccupied (I was glad I brought my flippers and paddles).  Food, food, food - whenever we wanted it - all day, all night!

 When Heather arrived, we scheduled some fun day trips.  We went out on a boat to a remote little island where we snorkeled, kayaked and paddle boarded.  Well, I attempted paddle boarding, but I couldn't stay up.  Heather got her money's worth laughing at me.  We had a nice lunch on board the boat and a pretty funny stage show.  Snorkeling was really fun, we saw lots of fish as we swam among the rocks and caves.  The water was warm but pretty choppy and I started to panic a bit as it was quite difficult to swim back to the boat.  Heather and I did quite a bit of ocean kayaking which was sooo nice!  I LOVED it!  Mom didn't feel to good on the boat which was sure unfortunate:(







The best day yet was my Vallarta Adventure - boats, jeep, mules, zip lines, rappelling, and jungle waterslides.  It was AWESOME!!

1 comment:

  1. lotto999 Lucky number!! Sunthornpoon daily installment period January 16, 61

    หวยออนไลน์ The website is open for the lottery through the Internet. With all the online lottery numbers coming into service at no less than 2500 per day, we have the technology to provide services that are in the age. The experience and experience of working for more than 7 years is known to be good in the group of risk Internet network throughout Southeast Asia.
    And this is why we are here today. Meet with all the regular team members as ever. With the offering of numbers from all over the place where we have chosen to be a great leg to our special. And about the period of January 16, 61, we have a number from the number! Sunthorn Phu Do not wait to see it better than any other numbers that are 004 008 007 about the lottery. May be risky to win with us. The rich are lotteries every time every person.
    However, with any team that wants to read the numbers from another place to promote, read more at the website. หวยเด็ด

    ReplyDelete